Thank You Ladies!


Hey everyone,

I have surprise today. These ladies below left me comments on yesterday's post 2/22/10 DSK's Everything Bracelet Part 2. I appreciate everyone who stops, but I think it's most fair to do something like this at randomly every once in a while. ^_^

If that's your comment! E-mail me your name & address, I'm going to send you all a pair of earrings & other stuff for your support! You girls have the best personalities and have taken the time out of your busy schedules to visit the jewelry blog. I'd like to acknowledge you for the kindness you have shown me, and the support you have for my brand, DSK. I will post the earrings I'm going to send you all in a post a little later on tonight. :)










Kindness, & Friendship should always be acknowledge in my book!

Have a great day!

Steph

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.