2/22/10 DSK's Everything Bracelets

Hi everyone,

Are you sick of bracelets yets?
I'm going to be making them until the first week of March. There are still quite a few ladies who are waiting for the perfect DSK Everything Bracelets. I made 4 bracelets today, and I'm thinking about making 4 more more tonight. Lately, a lot of Australian ladies have been on top of their game at buying up the Everything Bracelets, right Ally? lol It's kind of cool that you're shopping with girls & guys from all over the world who are awake & browsing the web at different times of the day. I really like that concept. We have 150,000 visit on average every month. I wonder if I'd ever get to travel somewhere and meet up with someone who has DSK Jewelry in their jewelry collections. hmm...would you be willing to hang out with me if I traveled to say Australia? :D I've always wanted to visit. My cousins tell me it's great out there. I look forward to an International trip. I promise if we ever meet up in this World, I will have a present for waiting for you that I will deliver personally. : )

But that's future fun, lets talk about the present.

I finished my K-Drama Boys Over Flowers...and I seriously feel a void in my life, lol. How come I have so much free time now?! I dunno if I'm ready to commit my heart on a new series. Maybe...I'll watch a movie instead. Those usually move a lot faster lol. 25 hours of drama seriously can and will change your life (for the better!) :)

Everything will be ready to ship the second week of March! Please make note when shopping, thanks ladies & gents!




---> "Like a BOSS" <--- Tell me know you what I'm referring to ;) I dedicate "LIKE a BOSS" to my college buddies Alex & Mike. The two hottest guys at MSU present day. lol
7"-7 1/4" Sterling Silver Heart Link Bracelet
Crystallized Swarovski
***sold***
Thank you Eloisa!



"Unlock Their Hearts"
7"-7 1/4" Sterling Silver Heart Link Bracelet
Crystallized Swarovski
***sold***
Thank you Julia!




"Bronze Pearls"
7"-7 1/4" Sterling Silver Heart Link Bracelet
Crystallized Swarovski
***sold***
Thank you M!




"Dancing Starfish"
7"-7 1/4" Sterling Silver Heart Link Bracelet
Crystallized Swarovski
***sold***
Thank you Victoria!

Aquamarine Starfish Charm
.925 Sterling Silver
Crystallized Swarovski Starfish
$15









What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.