2010 DSK MODEL SEARCH! Congrats to Kayleigh!!!


After a month of voting July 15-Aug. 15th,

Congratulations to our newest DSK Model, Kayleigh!

She was picked by you all to represent DSK Jewelry : )

Thank you!

I hope to extend our DSK Family here on blogspot by hosting my second DSK Model Search. I'm scouting for models, so if you have what it takes SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT!

I'm extending the deadline to July 15, 2010

Here's how you too can be part of our DSK Model Family.

The DSK Model Search Open from February through June, 2010
This will give everyone a generous time frame to join & be part of the fun!
Guys & Dolls are both welcome to join!

Must be 18 or older to enter.
May not be a model for another jeweler or jewelry company.

Don't forget to also post your DSK Model Entry on your own personal website!

1. The first step is to be an owner of DSK Jewelry! If you're not interested in DSK Jewelry in the first place...then there's really no reason you would want to join our family & be a DSK Model. Am I right?


2. Submit 3-5 photos of yourself wearing DSK Jewelry (please make sure not to be sporting any outside jewelry). Please make sure photos are sized down, preferably 400x500.

Photo Examples:

Miss P for DSK Jewelry
http://missp-princess-life.blogspot.com/
Visit her! & Tell her DSK sent you! : )
Miss P modeling the "Golden Silver Necklace," "Crystal, Pearl & Bow Earrings"


Yinna for DSK Jewelry
Yinna modeling the "Flowa Powa" Necklace
Yinna's photos are beautiful, but she did wear outside jewelry (butterfly ring & earrings), which is distracting and detracts from the DSK Jewelry. When modeling products, you want the main focus to be on the original product & the model's beauty.



3. Tell us about yourself! Write 1 paragraph to help us get to know you better. Are you a blogger? If so, include your blogspot address. Even if you don't win, this is a great way to introduce yourself to my readers & make new friends. : ) I've made so many great girlfriends through DSK Jewelry, so I know first hand that blogger is a great community to meet someone just like you. Nothing beats shared interests!

4. Write 1 paragraph about why you would like to represent the DSK brand. Tell us how you learned of DSK Jewelry, what you like about DSK and why you deserve to be the next DSK Jewelry Model.


5. Q&A (a-z 26 questions!) Currently DSK Models! Answer these too!

a. What's your name? Nickname?
b. How old are you?
c. When's your birthday?
d. How tall are you?
e. What is your career? If you're a student, what is your major?
f. Are you single? Boyfriend? Girlfriend? Married? Children? It's Complicated?
g. Where are you from? Birth place? Current location?
h. Do have siblings?
i. What's your ethnicity?
j. What's your favorite food?
k. What are 5 words that describe you? Be Creative!
l. What would the title of your autobiography be?
m. What would you do if a vending machine stole your money?
n. Do you have a tattoo? If so, where?! If no, would you get a tattoo?
o. How many piercings do you have?
p. What your favorite feature? What's your least favorite?
q. How many languages can you speak, and which ones?
r. What's your zodiac sign?
s. What's your dream job?
t. What's your favorite thing to do on the weekends?
u. Do you have any phobias?
v. What's your favorite pick up line?
w. What's your ring tone?
x. What's your favorite song?
y. What makes you laugh?
z. I can't wait till: ________(Fill in the blank) :D

6. E-mail your entries, including your 3-5 photos, and 2 paragraphs, Q&A's to the e-mail: model@dskjewelry.com <---*UPDATE*



Remember~
You must be 18 or older
and may not be a model for another jeweler or jewelry company.


This year's prizes are:
A custom, one of a kind DSK Everything Bracelet designed just for you.
A spot on the DSK Model "Wall" alongside the blog's finest.
A DSK Collection named after you! (including necklace, bracelet, earrings).
& most importantly, blogsphere exposure! Get your name out there!
There may well be more than 1 winner this year depending the number of entries.
I want to show off my models to everyone!

Last year's winner was our girl K.Lo aka Katrina : )
modeling her K.Lo's Necklace



Entries welcome starting NOW!
The DSK Model hunt has begun!
No nudity please...kind of..well...



p.s. Making a video would score you brownie points ;)
Everyone is welcome to join! It's just fun way to put your best out there & meet new friends through this blog! I'm going to be using everyone's photos this year! I think it's great to show you all off TEAM DSK!!!

BE CREATIVE!


Here are KT's Answer to the Q&A's!
My lovely friend KT

a. What's your name? Nickname?
Kimberly - KT or Tia
b. How old are you?
30 Something...
c. When's your birthday?
February 17th
d. How tall are you?
5'4"
e. What is your career? If you're a student, what is your major?
I'm a self employed business owner for custom golf club headcovers
f. Are you single? Boyfriend? Girlfriend? Married? Children? It's Complicated?
Currently single
g. Where are you from? Birth place? Current location?
I'm currently in Southern Californa and was born in Duarte, Ca
h. Do have siblings?
Nope, the only one =)
i. What's your ethnicity?
I'm "The UN" all rolled into 1: Vietnamese, Dutch, Indonesian, German and Filipina
j. What's your favorite food?
Hands down... it's a tie between Japanese Food or Korean
k. What are 5 words that describe you? Be Creative!
Creative, Motivated, Free-Spirit, Loving, Nerdy
l. What would the title of your autobiography be?
Life of a scatter brained crafter
m. What would you do if a vending machine stole your money?
I'd have a shake down with it... lol
n. Do you have a tattoo? If so, where?! If no, would you get a tattoo?
Yes I have 2. One on my right foot on top, which is a koi fish, and a TokiDoki Asian Girl on my left back shoulder blade.
o. How many piercings do you have?
9 in total... ears and various places...
p. What your favorite feature? What's your least favorite?
My eyes would be my favorite, my least would be my love handles..
q. How many languages can you speak, and which ones?
Just Engrish..
r. What's your zodiac sign?
I'm a Aquarius
s. What's your dream job?
I would love to be a newscaster or working on a show like TMZ
t. What's your favorite thing to do on the weekends?
If I had a bf, I would probably devote most of my time and attention to him. Otherwise I'm usually out dancing or having cocktails with the friends.
u. Do you have any phobias?
I'm totally afraid of deep waters.
v. What's your favorite pick up line?
Really?!!?? Those still exist!!?
w. What's your ring tone?
On and On by Erykah Badu
x. What's your favorite song?
I'm loving everything by Sade, especially Moon & The Sky
y. What makes you laugh?
That moment after a first kiss... that little giddy giggle.
z. I can't wait till: ________(Fill in the blank) :D
My Birthday Celebration!!!

Lets all stop by Kimberly's blogspot to wish her an early Happy Birthday!!!

http://batyoureyelashes.blogspot.com/


Frank = ice1cube of Youtube
Just submitted his answers!
Frank <---great role model! He sticks to the no nudity rule. :D

a. What's your name? Nickname?

frank hwang! nickname: FRANK THE TANK (i did not come up with it lol)
b. How old are you?
24!!! (for some reason right when i read it i typed "26"...i think it's cause i saw the a-z 26 questions at the top LOL
c. When's your birthday?
march 6 :)
d. How tall are you?
5'9!!!!
e. What is your career? If you're a student, what is your major?
ENGINERD. NERD NERD NERDAY NERD NERD NERD NERDAY
f. Are you single? Boyfriend? Girlfriend? Married? Children? It's Complicated?
GIRLFRIEND. CINDY CAMERON :)
g. Where are you from? Birth place? Current location?
born in TAIWAN :) raised in SO CAL :) currently in dallas for just a lil bit ;-)
h. Do have siblings?
1 younger brother!
i. What's your ethnicity?
100% TAIWANESE
j. What's your favorite food?
i would have to say SUSHIIIII i love love love SASHIMI
k. What are 5 words that describe you? Be Creative!
hmmmm 5 words.......... uncomfortable, awkward, FUN, boring (lol), loud`!!
l. What would the title of your autobiography be?
"You and you're crew, vs me and the revolution"
m. What would you do if a vending machine stole your money?
cry. stand and cry. cause I DON'T WANNA WAIT. FOR OUR LIVES TO BE OVER.
n. Do you have a tattoo? If so, where?! If no, would you get a tattoo?
no tattoo. if I were to get one though, it would definitely be on my penis. errmm i mean. tricep.
o. How many piercings do you have?
none. but if i were to get one though, it would definitely be on my penis. errmmm i mean. ... uh. jk.
p. What your favorite feature? What's your least favorite?
i really like my ass. no joke. if you saw it naked. you would agree. let's just say round. very round. like...an apple. the bottom of an apple. like the bottom of an APPLE BOTTOM JEANS. BOOTS WITH THE FURR (WITH THE FUR!) THE WHOLE CLUB LOOKIN AT MY ASS.
least favorite? ............ hmmmmm i would say.... probably my nose. i always wished it were more pointy. like a white person. lol!
q. How many languages can you speak, and which ones?
i speak the language of the na'vi from pandora, english, and chinese (but not well) and i can say a lot of improper stuff in spanish too.
r. What's your zodiac sign?
im not sure. for some reason i wanted to say X-MEN though.
s. What's your dream job?
rollercoaster designer during the week, professional athlete or glamorous at night, and something acting related on the weekend..........maybe like........... infomercials where the people act super corny, i think i would be so good at acting super corny
t. What's your favorite thing to do on the weekends?
it HAS to be sleep in. omg. my bed. you have to feel it. omg. feel it. all over your body. under your body. ugh. feels. so. good. SO GOOD.
u. Do you have any phobias?
yeah. FRANKOPHOBIA. i see myself int he mirror and i go AHHHHHH but then later i go OHHHH and then later still i go oh. yayuh.
v. What's your favorite pick up line?
"TAKE OFF YOUR PANTS, NOW." too bad it's never worked.
w. What's your ring tone?
iono. it's always on vibrate. feels good in my pocket. lol.
x. What's your favorite song?
hmmmm. dont know about this one. anything from dance dance revolution i guess. makes me want to move my big, round, beautiful bum.
y. What makes you laugh?
I LIKE, LAMP?
z. I can't wait till: ________(Fill in the blank) :D
I DRIVE MY SINGLE TURBO SUPRA. lol! or get married. i'll be honest. i kinda want to. BUT NOT BEFORE I DRIVE MY SINGLE TURBO SUPRA. or maybe do both at the same time? drive my SINGLE TURBO SUPRA while i get married? ................. the possibilities are endless

hahaha, thank you Frank for your honest answers!
I like lamp. LMFAO

Frank & Kevin's latest Parody <--check them out! Will make you LOL

www.stephienese.blogspot.com
Stephie's Q&A's!



5. Q&A (a-z 26 questions!) Currently DSK Models! Answer these too!

a. What's your name? Nickname?
Stephanie but everyone calls me Stephie :)
b. How old are you?
21
c. When's your birthday?
July 27
d. How tall are you?
5'1"
e. What is your career? If you're a student, what is your major?
Student, major is accounting. Last year baby!!!
f. Are you single? Boyfriend? Girlfriend? Married? Children? It's Complicated? Boyfriend :) No children yet!
g. Where are you from? Birth place? Current location?
I was born in LA and lived there for about 6 years. I've been in Dallas, TX the rest of the time.
h. Do have siblings?
Yes, an older sister (she's 11 months older than me), a stepbrother and stepsister.
i. What's your ethnicity?
Filipino!!!
j. What's your favorite food?
I love sushi... and anything with rice. And KIMCHI!! LOL
k. What are 5 words that describe you?
Be Creative! fabulous, compassionate, dorky, loving, determined.
l. What would the title of your autobiography be?
Because Accountants Just Wanna Have Fun :P
m. What would you do if a vending machine stole your money?
Bang on the machine for a bit... then walk away annoyed lol
n. Do you have a tattoo? If so, where?! If no, would you get a tattoo?
No tattoos yet.. I've been wanting to get one but have no idea where I want it or what I want... so until I am 100% about both, my body will be untouched :P
o. How many piercings do you have?
2.... in my ears.
p. What your favorite feature? What's your least favorite?
My eyes. My teeth are my least favorite. I can't wait to graduate so I can get my braces :)
q. How many languages can you speak, and which ones?
Only one... English. But I can speak a little Spanish but not much haha
r. What's your zodiac sign?
Leo!
s. What's your dream job?
I'd love to be a makeup artist and travel around. Or be an executive of a company I like, like a makeup company or something :)
t. What's your favorite thing to do on the weekends?
Chill with my babe and Juicy. Workout. Do anything fun other than study!!!
u. Do you have any phobias?
Yes, heights scare me.
v. What's your favorite pick up line?
"Do you have a bandaid?" When the person answers... "Because I just scraped my knees falling for you" HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH I love pick up lines!!!
w. What's your ring tone?
Beautiful by Akon... but I have a special one for Mike :) I Wanna Make You Close Your Eyes by Dierks Bentley
x. What's your favorite song?
I have a ton but right now I've loving "I Wanna Make You Close Your Eyes" by Dierks Bentley
y. What makes you laugh?
Lots of things. I love corny pickup lines or jokes... they make me laugh until I can hardly breathe and that's the best kind of laughter :)
z. I can't wait till: ________(Fill in the blank) :D
I get married!!!!


What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.