"Dreams from Sea to Sky" DSK's Everything Bracelet







"Dreams from Sea to Sky"

7" Sterling Silver Bracelet
Crystallized Swarovski Elements
One of a Kind
****sold****
Another bracelet for Jennifer's DSK Collection : )








The only one today : )
All of my "DSK Everything Bracelets" are one of a kind, and I want to keep them one of a kind. I will not recreate them at request.
I really do appreciate all your interests in the previous pieces, but they already have owners who treasure their one of a kind bracelet by DSK.
I promise to try my best to make more new and unique bracelets & post them when I can.

For those who are still interested in owning their one of a kind DSK bracelet, check back to this blog February-April for more "DSK Everything Charm Bracelets."

I'm going to put them on pause after April & focus on 14K Gold Necklaces ^_^

That's just what I'm planning for us.
Catch you next time!

Thanks for stopping by & checking out the blog!

-Steph

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.