2/25/10 Part 2! + Nonners + The Sweetest Love Story in DSK Jewelry History!

EVIL DUCKY! <---Nonners & Steph's childhood imaginations at play. It's crazy scary how far back we go.

[scroll down to see more of Evil Ducky]

"Rose Water" got a lot of great feedback! Thank you!
I made "Rosaline" with the same color scheme, but changed it up a bit : )
I hope you like it!

p.s. I don't recreate the same everything bracelet. Sorry if you missed some of your favs.
These bracelets are one of a kind, and handcrafted by me with love in the house I was raised in!





"Rosaline"
7"-7 1/4" Sterling Silver Heart Link Bracelet
Crystallized Swarovski Elements
***sold***
It's your's Yin!!!!!!
So sweet of your bf :)

The sweetest story!!!!!!
A LOVE STORY
I feel so happy right now!!! READ!

"Hey Steph,

OMGGGGG, u know what just happened to me lolz...I was trying to buy the "Rosaline"

My bf saw me keep staring at ur blog and keep restarting the site. Finally he bought the bracelet for me. I was thinking that some other girls bought it already then I cried a lot lolz....He was scared then try to calm me down. Then he took the camera to recorded my face. I didn't stop crying until he showed me his paypal account just purchased the " Rosaline"

It's my happiest moment in my life. I just wanna share with u ;)
He told me that he know I love DSK so he been waiting to get one Everything Bracelet for me."

"I just told him that u want us to share the story and he said he even recorded the video. But I look ugly and funny like a lil' kid in that video so ... >:)
But seriously I did cry. I don't know why but I 've been waiting so long. Then when I hit "process" I thought I made it this time, but the site told me it soldddd outttt.

My bf said that he "Sorry" can you believe that. He was trying to surprise me and making me happy then after I cried he scared n' keep telling me that he Sorry ...lmao

I bet tonight is my best nite ever.

Thank you, Steph
-Yin"

:D :D :D

Photos of Yin! She's entering the DSK 2010 Model Search too!

p.s. Yin, tell him to show us the vid! lol

Yin's Video (lol her bf bought her the bracelet & she had no idea!)



Yinna's Slide Show Video of her DSK Necklace ^_^



Golden Starfish Charm
Sterling Silver
Crystallized Swarovski Starfish
$15









Light Amethyst Starfish Charm
Sterling Silver
Crystallized Swarovski Starfish
$15







You all remember Nonners, and if you don't remember her, here's a video of her DSK Model Entry to refresh your memory!



Happy Belated Birthday Gift for Whitneyyyyyy! AKA Nonners

I made Whit her very own DSK Everything Bracelet : )

She loves earrings, so I had to include a few of those.


Happy 23rd Nonners!
Wish her a happy birthday here!
http://www.mrscleanest.blogspot.com/



Everyone says Whit looks like Katy Perry so I just had to give her this magazine.
We actually tricked a few people into thinking that Katy Perry was my friend. lol
GOOD TIMES!

Whit & I had an early dinner at Macaroni Grill, and that was an interesting time. haha
We'll explain later. We made a video, but I haven't uploaded it yet.
Basically, we had a "speaking of the devil" kind of experience today. awkward.
Then a lot of weird stuff happened later at Barnes & Nobles Bookstore...lol it was just one of those days!

Anyhow, Nonners gave me the worlds most awesome Christmas present (yeah..we haven't seen each other in real life in a while lol). Distance makes the heart grow fonder though!
We always keep it real. We keep it so real..that she smuggled me a set of Vodka back to the USA from Russia! hahahaa
(this is only part of my present)

hell yeah! lol apparently this is the same brand of Vodka that was in Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance" video. Thanks @
^_^

Speaking of Lady Gaga, I used my new Viva Glam Gaga Lipstick Today : )
What do you think? Rosaline right?! ;D
(p.s. my hair sucks)

I will post on my personal blog tomorrow to brag about the awesome gifts Nonners gave me! There's so many things to share about today's outing!

Gnite!
Time to watch the Olympics Women's Figure Skating, GO YUNA!!!!!

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.