2/23/10 DSK's Everything Bracelet, "Fairy Approved"



"Ocean Fairy Approved!"
7"-7 1/4" Sterling Silver Bracelet
Crystallized Swarovski Elements
***sold***
Thank you Susan!



And here are the pair of earrings I made for the 12 lucky ladies who were sweet enough to leave me a comment yesterday. [You know how jackpots are unpredictable? I'm going for the same concept]

I'll send them off to you this Saturday. I'm going to make Nonners go candy shopping with me on Thursday in Grand Rapids. She just doesn't know it yet, but she'll find out through this post.

=P

Sterling Silver "Mini Love Bait" Earrings Crystallized Swarovski White Pearls Sterling Wrapped by me! I hope you like them more in person ladies!



"DSK Behind the Scenes"
This is what my left thumb nail looks like, not cute, I know right? lol
You can always tell a manual laborer by their hands...


Giving this thumb a break today, har har har
I don't know why but my thumb nails always grow super fast, I just had a manicure last week!
Time for another one :)
Good thing my mommy has a nail salon (like every other Viet person's mommy).
You know it's true! ;D

NOW, who wants to see a little old lady in a blanket?!
Heidi, my dog is 70 years old now [in doggy years]
My REAL best friend since I was 12 years old.
The rest of them, like Nonners are fake friends.
Even though we're hanging out on Thursday for real.

I just told my little sister Julia, that I'm posting about Heidi because Heidi is my favorite little sister...so she goes, "yeah, Heidi's my favorite sister too, then Tobey."

TOBEY's a boy cat.

HAHAHA she has a sense of humor.
I want her to start making youtube videos.
Her and her best friend made a video for their AP Psychology class, and it was just so entertaining. She's got something called personality on camera. lol
Who knew she had a personality!


My sister is SO PALE compared to me. I made her that bracelet, and she was wearing it today so I had to snap a picture. lol
For those who don't know, my little sister doesn't like jewelry at all. She's 17, and probably my toughest critic. If I can ignore her remarks, I can ignore the world. lol

Gnite!

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.