Everything Bracelets & DSK Jewelry Silent Auction News :)

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for stopping by today. : ) I have a few new Everything Bracelets to share with you.

I have some fun DSK News to share as well! On March 13th, 2010 in East Grand Rapids, Michigan @ 7PM at a volunteer's mansion (their home is large enough to comfortably seat 200 in one room!) SWEET RIGHT?!

DSK Jewelry is going to be featured in their Silent Auction Fundraiser.

If you're not familiar with a Silent Auction, it's an auction with all proceeds going towards charity.
They're putting it on for a great cause [education], and I was invited to contribute & be part of the event.
I won't be able to attend the auction myself since I'll be back in Seattle (sadly! cause I love touring mansions lol <---must be the noisy Asian in me). Even though I won't be there, I hope to be able to get my name out there to the community where I was born & raised. : ) It sounds like a great event! There's valet parking & free WINE!

I'm not sure if anyone of you are from the Grand Rapids Area [Michigan], but I can give you more info. if you're interested. Email me: DSKJewelry@gmail.com. I'm not sure if there's any RSVP type thing or not. I know some important people from this area will be attending.

I can probably find out more info soon. I'm not going to be there, but my pieces will!
Hopefully some big time people bid on some DSK ;D

I'm planning on contributing a few of my custom Everything Bracelets for auction.

The proceeds are going towards education. <---a cause I strongly believe in. Children are the future of our country!!!


That's just my two cents, if I hear more about the auction, I'll fill you all in : )

I hope you like the bracelets!

Peace, Love, Happiness

***ALL BRACELETS WILL BE READY TO SHIP IN MARCH***




"Charmingly Cute"

7"-7 1/2" Sterling Silver Bracelet
Crystallized Swarovski
***sold***
Thank you Christina!












"Sing Along"
7"-7 1/2" Sterling Silver Bracelet
Crystallized Swarovski
***sold***
Thank you Diana from Staten Island, NY!
(I've always wanted to visit there!)












"Royally Pink"
7"-7 1/2" Sterling Silver Bracelet
Crystallized Swarovski
***sold***
Thank you Christine from Sachse, Texas!












"Beach Ready"
7"-7 1/2" Sterling Silver Bracelet
Crystallized Swarovski
***sold***
Shout out to Mary from Melbourne Victoria, Australia!












"Fancy Key"
7"-7 1/2" Sterling Silver Bracelet
Crystallized Swarovski
***sold***
Thank you Michelle!











"4 Hearts"
(inspired by F4 <--LOL ...I've been addicted to Boys Before Flowers all night!)
7"-7 1/2" Sterling Silver Bracelet
Crystallized Swarovski

***sold*** It's yours Annalie from Jupiter, Florida!
What a sweet name for a city!









"New Pearls" <--introducing the new Swarovski Pearl
7"-7 1/2" Sterling Silver Bracelet
Crystallized Swarovski
***sold***
Thank you Renee from New Brunswick, Canada!








What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.