February 19, 2010 DSK's Everything Bracelets [Ready to Ship in March!]

Hi Everyone!



I'm trying to post at different times of the day. I know I have girls from all different time zones visiting : ) I understand the bracelets sell very quickly, but they are first visit, first priority. It's really a fair way to share my One of a Kind Everything Bracelets. I'm very grateful that you like them! Just leave it to fate. The right time, the right place [on your laptops]. It's like meeting your special someone for the first time. <3>Korean Drama series: Boys Over Flowers (Boys Before Flowers). I am indeed on Episode 12! ^_^



Watching a drama just puts me in a happy place. lol I think Korean actors have that affect on females...just watch...you'll understand! [my bf is like ok..w/e weirdo you go find your Korean Prince] lol. He keeps telling me that K-dramas are a false reality and give us all false hopes. SO WHAT! They make me happy :D :D :D & when I'm happy I think my thought process is better & I can make better pieces.



They'll be ready to ship in March ~ Please note when shopping! Thank you!









"Bubble Gum Love"

7"-7 1/2" Sterling Silver Bracelet

Crystallized Swarovski Elements

***sold***
























"Hey Lake Michigan!"

7"-7 1/2" Sterling Silver Bracelet

Crystallized Swarovski Elements

***sold***

Thank you Jennifer! Who used to live in Michigan, just like me! <3





















"Merigold Pink"

7"-7 1/2" Sterling Silver Bracelet

Crystallized Swarovski Elements

***sold***

It's all yours Huong!

















I hope these bracelets make you happy as much as they make me.

One day I want to have prints of all my bracelets and have them framed in my workshop, future shop.

I've been playing around with photography since it's so hard to find a local photographer.

I have a buddy in Michigan who's a hobby photographer & have been getting pointers from him. I don't think my photos are bad, but I know they can be better. lol

I don't think I spend enough time focusing & getting the best shots. I'm working on it!

If you're in the Seattle/Bellevue, Washington Area, and know a photographer (catalog photographer) let me know, DSKJewelry@gmail.com



Thank you! ^_~











"How Arabian"

7"-7 1/2" Sterling Silver Bracelet

Crystallized Swarovski Elements

***sold***

Thank you Hayley!























"Sailor Girl"

7"-7 1/2" Sterling Silver Bracelet

Crystallized Swarovski Elements

***sold***

Headed to Chicago!















Necklaces will be back Mid-March, 2010 : )

I didn't forget about them, I'm just focusing February at home making bracelets at leisure.

I did leave the house today since it's super nice out. I dunno why, but Michigan is where my heart is at ~ if only Washington & Michigan could be closer together, life would be bliss!



What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.