"Little Princess" DSK's Everything Bracelet

As some of you may know, I'm always going to Target. (Target is a pretty nice discount style retailer). They sell everything from household items to clothes. I always browse for storage containers, and at Target they have this isle of purple & pink storage bins for little girls. I always think everything is so cute. That is my inspiration for this bracelet in case anyone was wondering. :D










One of a Kind DSK
"Little Princess" DSK's Everything Bracelet
7" Sterling Silver
Crystallized Swarovski Elements
Made by DSK Steph in Bellevue, WA on Feb. 3, 2010
***sold***
The "Little Princess" Bracelet is going to Brunei to be with Sing Yee :)







"Little Princess" does cost a bit more than the others because I splurge on the crystals & silver charms.

My Everything Bracelets are One of a Kind, and definitely DSK Collector Pieces.

I can't wait to see where in our world "Little Princess" will travel.

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.