2/21/10 Part 2!

Hey again, I hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday. I had a great day outside the house.
I came home & made 3 more bracelets just tonight.
I hope you like them!

FUN FACT: DSK Jewelry will never charge our customers any Paypal transaction fee.
DSK Jewelry has always paid the Paypal transaction fees for everyone's order.
Starting May 1, 2010 it's against Paypal Policy for any seller to charge you that fee!
It's the merchants responsibility to pay that fee to use Paypal. The buyer shouldn't have to pay that fee after May 1, 2010.

I'm glad they're implementing that policy. ^_^

Remember, everything will be ready to ship March 10, 2010 when I'm back in Seattle, Washington.

Have a great rest of your evening,

Steph


"Aqua Starfishies"
7 1/4" Sterling Silver Heart Link Bracelet
Crystallized Swarovski Elements
***sold***






All 3 Bracelets were bought by the same person!
Ally from Australia :)

*shout out to Ally!*




"Cute as a Button"
7 1/4" Sterling Silver Heart Link Bracelet
Crystallized Swarovski Elements
***sold***









"Musical Key"
7 1/4" Sterling Silver Heart Link Bracelet
Crystallized Swarovski Elements
***sold***










"Aquamarine & Tanz Sterling Chandelier Earrings"
Only 1 Pair Available
$35






Sorry, that last picture is pretty much blurry.
I hate photographing earrings, I think I'm too impatient. lol

Random: If you're in the Seattle/Bellevue, Washington area, and are interested in a part time job let me know. I'm looking for someone who's well organized, great at planning, and time management. When I have the job description written up, I'll post it.

I'm going to be posting an ad to hire an assistant within this year. You heard it first on blogspot!

:D


What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.