"Seattle's Everything Bracelet IV" by DSK Steph

That's a wrap!



*************

All orders placed after February 4th (included pending payments) will be packaged & shipped when I return in early March. : )

*************

I'll see you girls from Michigan ^_^ Speaking of Michigan, I'm planning on making a bracelet series in honor of the Great Lakes surrounding my home state : ) Go Green!

^^ the "Merlot" Necklace, well a lil bit of it!

For those who place orders after today, there may be a chance I ship your package out before I leave Sunday. Or else, everything will be shipped the second week of March, 2010.



E-mail me if you need anything ~ DSKJewelry@gmail.com

I'm sure I'll be bored on my phone at the airport this weekend : )



***Update*** All the "DSK Everything Bracelets" are sold & have new homes.

Thank you for the great feedback, & e-mails, however I want to announce that I do not want to recreate any of the bracelets. I like to keep it special by making them one of a kind for those who own a one of a kind DSK Everything Bracelet : ). I also like to make what comes to mind, not what is asked...I don't really like restrictions when I spend as much time as I do my art/bracelets/jewelry. I want it to be from my mind, my creation, no one else. Sorry I don't take custom orders. I appreciate your understanding!



I've noticed too that they move quite fast, but I will be making more bracelets in the future.

So let fate be on your side & match you up with "everything" : )



I plan on making more Sea, Music, and Key & Lock themed bracelets in case anyone was wondering : ) I really like white pearls w/ blue crystals so you'll definitely seem more of those!



-Steph















"Seattle's Everything Bracelet IV" by DSK Steph

7" Sterling Silver

Crystallized Swarovski Elements

***sold***

Going to Canada to meet Kim! : )





















"How Bridal"

7" Sterling Silver Bracelet

Crystallized Swarovski

***sold***

Headed to California to meet Audrey!

















"Light Amethyst Baroque on Gold"

14K Gold Filled Lovely Earrings

$28














"Smokey Topaz Baroque on Gold"

14K Gold-Filled Lovely Earrings

$28












I loveee the Smokey colors : ) I'm wearing them today ~ I'll post a picture if I can get a good shot of it. haha I suck at "modeling" jewelry. wait, wait, let me correct that.

I suck at wearing my jewelry and taking a picture of it :P

That's why I love my DSK Models <3

I'm talking to one of them now as I type : )

I think I'm always talking to at least one of the models when I'm online.

Let me tell you this, I LOVE MY LIFE. :)



Baroque on my earrrrrr

& p.s. that is so my bathroom.

How's that for Behind the Scenes!?

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.