Requested Earrings

Lots of you wanted to see these back ~ thanks for your comments & suggestions : )
I'm a bit down today aka depressed, but I'm trying to pick myself back up!

I look forward to this coming week, I have lots new pieces to share. I just need to work on my photos! Stay tuned for new earrings, and more Blue & Green inspired pieces. I've been feelin' Avatar. I really want to go check it out again, but in 3D. I wish my bf had more time. He worked today..and Monday. The firm never seems to give him a break! Except, they told him not to come in tomorrow (Sunday) since he came in Sunday last week just to prove that he's a workaholic. This for that right? I hope our future together will be shiny & bright (or else...)
*Now Available Again*

"Lovely Lady"
Swarovski Baby Pink Pearls
Sterling Heart Lever Back Earrings

$15








Also, Available in Swarovski Cream Pearl

$15







Modeled by Holly Ann-AeRee's Ear =^_^=

"Sterling Cat & Pearls Earrings"

Sterling Silver Cat Post Earrings
Sterling Silver Post Backings
Swarovski Cream Pearls
*2 Pairs Available*

$15







What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.