Everything Ocean-Water Bracelet

This Ocean/Water Everything Bracelet is 1 of 5 bracelets that I was commissioned for by an author named Bema. (Big time!) ;D

She initially contacted me 2-3 months ago, and I recently found the time to start her bracelet series. The theme are the 5 elements. Earth, Fire, Wood, Water, and Metal. What a great idea right? Writers have the best ideas, I tell ya! ^_^ I was so excited about this series. I can't wait to finish them all and share them with you here on blogspot.

I'm so honored to be working on 5 bracelets for her! You don't even know! I'm flattered that she likes my work. This bracelet is not for sale because it's reserved for her. I just wanted to share with you some projects that I do acquire over the course of the year : ) What do you think of the bracelet? I'm quite satisfied with my work!








Bema's Ocean-Water Everything Bracelet, by DSK

If you follow me on Twitter, you can see the new "Everything Music Bracelet." I'm posting that one for sale in 9 hours :P Gnite!

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.