[Monday] January 18th, 2010

Hey dolls,

I want to answer a few of the questions I received from yesterday's comment.

It sounds like you all would like to see more 18" to 24" sterling silver necklaces. That can definitely be done!

I had a few questions about gold necklaces ~ I am definitely working on bringing back Gold necklaces. It's just a bit hard right now to buy gold, since gold prices are constantly fluctuating. It's really hard to find beautiful gold chains without them being out of our price range.

I still do have the 14K White Gold! I just haven't decide what do with them yet! I may just offer just the chain necklaces for those who are allergic to sterling silver. I'll post about them soon. I'm still learning about 14K White Gold, I want to research as much as possible before I introduce them to DSK Jewelry. : )

I can definitely make more of the DSK Pegasus Necklaces for blog. What length do you girls prefer the Pegasus Necklaces on? 18"? or longer? Let me know in the comments. I really appreciate the feedback.

The shout of the day is to Renee!
I think I want this to become a daily thing, I really appreciate you girls for leaving your kind comments. I feel so blessed to be able to be a part of your life (even if it is for the 1-5 minutes you spend here everyday). ^_^


I love her idea! I know that would be a beautiful piece.

Renee e-mail me DSKJewelry@gmail.com, I want to dedicate that necklace to you & send you the first one as a gift when I'm able make it ^_~



I really appreciate your support!

I'm still working on getting the listings up for my official website. I know it's taking a long time but I just want it to be complete before I launch it. My blog is my preferred way regardless ~ I just love the community & blog posts just because it's where it all started. :)


"Dainty Rose Bracelet"
7" Sterling Silver Heart Link
Sale: $20










"Triple Fuchsia Heart, Peridot Starfish, AB Leaf"
18" Italian Sterling Silver Fine Helix Necklace
$50








"Triple Amethyst Heart, Peridot Starfish, AB Leaf"
18" Italian Sterling Silver Fine Helix Necklace
$50









"Little Light Amethyst Baroque Necklace"
16" Sterling Silver Cable Chain Necklace
Sale: $40








"Little AB Baroque Necklace"
16" Sterling Silver Cable Chain Necklace
$45










"Triple Blues" - Requested to make a come back!
16" Italian Sterling Silver Fine Helix Necklace
$40








Feel free to drop me a line in the comments : )
Catch you all later!

I'll leave you with my pet Betsy, she's a fancy bear hamster
I hope my readers aren't afraid of cute little critters!

DSK Betsy --my mini Panda bear

Gnite!

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.