DSK's Everything Music II Bracelet

My second Everything Bracelet of 2010. While I'm away in Michigan, I hope to work on more of my Everything Bracelets & put necklaces on a hold. Please remember what I noted, orders placed after February 4th will be shipped in Early March, 2010! Because I'm going home to visit my family in Michigan.

I think you've all seen a lot of necklaces these past 3 months!

Minh & I are going to go decorate his new Seattle office now. I had 3 of his diploma's custom framed..costed me close to $800 ..0_0". But I figured I wanted this once in a life time gift to come from me. He worked hard & paid a lot for his education. It was also his Birthday, Christmas & Anniversary present for 2009. I'll post pictures on my personal blog when we hang them all up. I'll show you the new office & the awesome views he has of downtown Seattle as well. He lives minutes from Pike's Place, the Space Needle, & the ultimate downtown Seattle shopping: Pacific Place. Sometimes, I get jealous that I don't work in a corporate office. But then again...if I did I couldn't wake up at 10am everyday. lol My sleep schedule has not changed since college. I think it's a bit destructive, but I can't it! Sleep feels so darn good.

By the way Michael's Arts & Craft's Custom Framing is not so wonderful.
They take forever & they won't ever admit they're wrong if they made a mistake!
I ordered them before Christmas and they failed to deliver as they promised.
They just give you 100 excuses. The only people who can and will help you is the managers.

=/ boo custom frame shop!

But now to ease your eyes,
featured is a frequently requested Music Themed Bracelet






"DSK's Everything Music II Bracelet"
7" all Sterling Silver & Crystallized Swarovski
Interlocking Sterling Heart Clasp
***sold***









What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.