The Classic & 2010

Hey ladies!
Thank you for all the new year wishes! I hope we all have a very prosperous 2010!

I wish the best for every one of you : ) If you're in school, I hope you 4 point all your classes (without having to study too hard). And if you're in the working world, I hope you love every project that comes your way!

I spent the last 3 hours watching The Classic (Korean Movie) with my bf Minh. It was most likely my 5 or 6th time watching it, but it was his first. I started crying right before all the sad scenes, 0_0 lol. Minh was laughing at me (he's so insensitive!) He didn't shed one tear. Not one! He told me that I cried too early, so he knew what was coming. lol [Yes, we watched it with subtitles, it's in Korean). Shout out to my Korean readers!

If you haven't seen The Classic, I suggest you watch it! It's one of the best stories I've ever come across in my lifetime. You never knew love could hurt so bad until you watch this movie.

As my friend Yuan would say, The Notebook got nothing on The Classic. It's just THAT good, and you won't be able to hold your tears back. *heavy sigh* The Soundtrack to this movie is also the BEST! It's all so memorable to me because I first watched the movie 4 and 1/2 years ago when I was a college freshman at Michigan State. I was surrounding with a great group of friends & we shared our addiction with Korean drama's and Korean movies. (Note, that group consisted of 75% sensitive college guys!) :) Good memories & Great friendships. Man, I miss college!

Anyhow, enough of my rambling ~ I've attached the Music Video to The Classic, I really hope you find the time to experience the story yourself. You'll laugh, you'll smile, and you'll cry. The last 20 minutes of the movie is the ABSOLUTE BEST. BRAVO the Classic cast & crew!

As you can probably tell, I'm emotionally attached to how awesome this movie is!
Special thanks to Yuan for sending us the movie in HD : ) You're the best! He attached a light yellow sticky note, with perfect penmanship that said, "Make Minh Cry."
It's the little gestures like that sticky note that count. Thanks buddy! You're one of the best friends I have. ^_^

The Classic OST


In jewelry news,

"Amber Star & Fuchsia Heart"
16" Sterling Silver Necklace
Crystallized Swarovski
SOLD
$40










"Large as Joon-ha's Heart!"
(I just had to!)
16" Sterling Silver Necklace
Crystallized Swarovski
SOLD
$40








"Triple Pretty"
16" Sterling Silver Necklace
Crystallized Swarovski
SOLD
$40








"Make U Smile x 3"
16" Sterling Silver Necklace
Crystallized Swarovski
SOLD
$40








It's Back!
"End of Summer"
16" Sterling Silver Necklace
Crystallized Swarovski
Quantities Limited
$50








*Requested*
"Medium Siam"
16" Sterling Silver Necklace
Crystallized Swarovski
SOLD
$36








"Medium Olivine"
16" Sterling Silver Necklace
Crystallized Swarovski
1 Available
$36








"*NEW* Silver Moon & Teal Starfish"
***I really really like this combination***
16" Sterling Silver Necklace
Crystallized Swarovski
SOLD
$40








"Elegant AB"
16" Sterling Silver Necklace
Crystallized Swarovski
1 Available
SOLD








"Elegant Aqua"
16" Sterling Silver Necklace
Crystallized Swarovski
SOLD









"Elegant Soft Amethyst"
16" Sterling Silver Necklace
Crystallized Swarovski
SOLD











"Rose Teardrop Love Baits"
Sterling Silver
Crystallized Swarovski
1 Pair Available
Sale: $12.50








"Little Yellow Flower"
Sterling Silver Cell Phone/Key Charm
Crystallized Swarovski
SOLD







The true art, craft, & skill of jewelry making is in your wire wrap.
Wire wrapping is one of the hardest skills to master.
Ask any jewelry artisan : )

When we (my jewelry maker friends & I) look at jewelry, we can tell the quality & skill level of a piece by the wire wrap.

There are a few out there who are the MASTER of MASTERS in wire wrapping.
They often travel to jewelry shows to teach upcoming jewelry makers how to perfect their skills.

Definitely pay attention to a jewelry maker's wire wrap. Or just any wire wrapped jewelry you come across in daily life. With a detailed eye, you can tell the quality, time & care someone puts into their work.

Symmetry is Beauty.
"Lemon Drops"
Natural Lemon Quartz (Gemstones)
14K Gold-Filled Earrings
Gold Wrapped by DSK Steph
(wrapping gold is the hardest, because when you mess up, you literally slap your forehead) lol
Sale: $20.50








"Real Amethyst 14K Gold Love Baits"
Amethyst (Gemstones)
14K Gold Filled Earrings
Gold Wrapped by DSK Steph : )
*Final Pair*
$32








"24K Fuchsia Love Baits"
24K Gold plated copper Hearts
Crystallized Swarovski
14K Gold-Filled Love Bait Earrings
$32
*Final 2 Pairs*








"Green Lovely Lady Earrings"
Swarovski Pearls
14K Gold-Filled Earrings
Gold Wrapped by DSK Steph
Sale: $13.50







Left: Lemon Quartz Cube Earrings $22







Right: 24K Gold Coin Lemon Quartz Cube Earrings $32







"14K Cream Pearl Love Baits"
14K Gold-Filled Love Bait Earrings
Swarovski Pearls
Antique Gold Bows
$32




"Round Lemon Quartz Lovely Lady Earrings"
14K Gold-Filled Earrings
Gold Wrapped by DSK Steph
Natural Lemon Quartz
$26









"Real Amethyst Lovely Lady Earrings"
Amethyst Gemstones
14K Gold Filled Earrings
Gold Wrapped by DSK Steph
$26






From Left: Swarovski Rose Gold Earrings
Swarovski Jonquil Gold Earrings
Swarovski Light Amethyst Gold Earrings
Sale: $20.50 each





Crystal Heart Earrings




Random Makeup Blurb:
Most of you know my favorite color is purple by now :)
My all time favorite dark purple eyeshadow is most definitely Magnetic Field by MAC
I highly recommend it!
(dslr photo ~ much better than my webcam pic like the one below)

I've been getting quite a few emails about my makeup lately :)
For the girls who don't know me well on blogger (yet!).
I have a personal blog, www.stephanie-nguyen.blogspot.com
Although, I rarely do make up tutorials or reviews ~ a lot of my friends there do.
You can find their link on the right hand side of my personal blogspot.
There are definitely some SUPER awesome beauty guru's out there on youtube for example...
Bubzbeauty! Holly Ann-Aeree! ahanhbarbie34! Eki! Pink! Lena! The list goes on!
:) They're my girls & I learn from them. There's nothing more fun than sharing beauty tips, tricks, and secrets ;)
Check them out for makeup tutorials.
As for my makeup ~ I learn from the guru's!
Thank you for such sweet compliments, ya'll know how to make a girl blush!
(obviously, a webcam pic!)
Wearing my "Moonlight Rock" Necklace (18")
Told you it would hang right above your....... ;D

DSK Steph signing out! :)


Gnite!

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.