Midnight Madness at DSK Jewelry!

Your favorite pieces are back in stock!
I completely forgot that I made more of the requested pieces.
It just came to me right now at Midnight : )
I think I got flowa' powa..how about you? lol
Nettie just informed me that Michael Buble is ENGAGED..sighhh
I just bought his DVD in Concert on Blu-Ray...can't wait to watch it and cry about his engagement!!! jk jk

Congrats to Michael Buble! They've been engaged since November.
He's only known her for 2 months! lolll celebs. gotta love them!
Check out this article I nosily found, here.
He's 34, and she's only 22!!!
HEY! That's MY age!


This is so cute! I didn't know his fiance was the blonde beauty in his latest music video!!!!!!
Singer Michael Buble & his beautiful Fiance Luisana (She's Argentinian, and total HOT, good pickings Michael!)

Check out his newest song from his latest album Crazy Love
"Haven't Met You Yet"
All his old songs are great too! I can't wait, I got tickets to see him April 3rd, the day before my 23rd birthday here in Seattle,WA [@Key Arena]! I was too excited I bought the tickets RIGHT when they became available, I wasn't going to risk getting bad seats because I knew Minh wouldn't buy them ASAP! Yeah..I'm a fanatic! I love Josh Groban too, thank goodness he's still available, haha jk

I hope you have a great Friday! Because I know I will! I got MB in Concert :P
Thanks for stopping by and seeing what's up at DSK Jewelry's blog! Peace xoxo

"Flowa' Powa"
18" Version Sterling Silver Heart Link Necklace
$55









"Happy"
16" or 18" Italian Sterling Silver Fine Helix Necklace





Happy







"Triple Cute"
*all Swarovski Crystal Clear AB*
16" Italian Silver Sterling Necklace
$45







Teal Starfish w/ Silver Crescent Moon
16" Italian Sterling Silver Necklace
$40







What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.