Earrings & Bubbi Necklace Winners!!!


Since I couldn't decide what to do, I figure I give both ladies a Bubbi Necklace!
Thank you all for participating ^_^ Now my question is did you Join the Facebook Groups?!

Thank you to Mai & Jill for the time & energy you have put into DSK Jewelry.
I really appreciate everything you both have done for me. :)

@DHFSD, if he ever has any questions let me know, my bf or friends would be glad to answer his questions about the legal field : )

@Linda, you aren't stalkerish, you're a winner!

Ladies, please e-mail me with your mailing addy so I can send you your new necklace!

With Love! Steph

Now time for two pretty pair of earrings. I think I will be focusing on earrings & bracelets this next month when I take a break in Michigan. February 4th is coming up!


photo snagged from Jess, visit her blog here

Swarovski Crystals & Bow Earrings
.925 Sterling Earring French Hooks
$16









Jess of oohpretty.blogspot.com for DSK Jewelry :)
She let me use her photos to show you what the earrings look like on.

>o^-^0<

Thank you Jess! P.S. I love you blog! Best reviews, best photos, I love it!


"Light Sapphire Teardrop Love Bait Earrings"
Sterling Silver
Swarovski Light Sapphire Crystals
$18







*They're Back!* --I had them post a few weeks before Christmas.

I'm going to take it easy the rest of the night, just watching Dr. 90210 with Minh : )

Gnite!

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.