Reminsce


To answer Pinky's comment/question: Which piece represents me?
They're all my "children!"
I make pieces that I like, and love to flaunt. : )
But I wear my lil plump crystal studs, and my "Luxury Living" heart necklace most!
Fun question!

Two bracelets that were out of stock, now available for Valentine's Day.

"Rose Hearts & Moonlight Briolette Drops"
7" Sterling Silver Heart Link Bracelet
$55







Valentine's Edition
DSK & Bubbi Custom Bracelet
7" Sterling Silver Heart Link Bracelet (adjustable)
Crystallized Swarovski Elements
.925 Sterling Silver Findings
$55






The following were highly requested, they'll available for pre-order, they'll be ready to ship in about 1-2 weeks : )
"Tanz & Moonlight Pegasus"
17" Italian Sterling Silver Helix Necklace
$55
*Please allow 1-2 weeks to ship*






"Ocean Teal & Black Diamond Pegasus"
17" Italian Sterling Silver Helix Necklace
$55
*Please allow 1-2 weeks to ship*





"Ocean Teal & Crystal Pegasus"
17" Italian Sterling Silver Helix Necklace
$55
*Please allow 1-2 weeks to ship*








Small & Medium Hearts ~ size comparisonLovely Lady Crystal Heart Earrings : )





Lovely Lady Crystal Heart Earrings







*NEW* "Modern Rose Heart Earrings"
.925 Sterling Silver Earrings
Crystallized Swarovski
$32
*Last Pair*







A unique angle to your everyday pair of earring dangles
*More Rose Pieces Coming Soon*
"Lovely Lady Fuchsia Crystal Earrings"
.925 Sterling Silver Lever Back Earrings
Crystallized Swarovski
$16





The following, now available in 18" Sterling Silver Heart Link Chain Necklace
"Large PH 18" Sterling Silver Heart Link Necklace"
$50








"Large Titanic on 18" Sterling Silver Heart Link"
$50







I was going through my old myspace picture (I haven't be on myspace in a long time).
These photos were posted 2-3 years ago!
I used to do custom orders for friends or friends of friends.

I started with beaded Swarovski bracelets, just thought I'd share!
This was before I created DSK Jewelry.
I used to have displays at beauty salons in the Grand Rapids, Michigan areas back in the day. It got a bit harder when I moved away for college so I had to put it on pause.




^_^V

I was in school, hence the notebook paper : )
For those who dont' know, I learned my jewelry basics in 2005 on vacation in Orange County, CA from my cousin who is a jewelry designer (her and her sister-in-law were very savvy).

I didn't think much of it, I just started making pieces for myself for fun.
I took about a 4 year break from jewelry for college. I went to Michigan State University in East Lansing, Michigan.


I felt like sharing with you a part of my life that probably gets over shadowed by DSK Jewelry.

I have a Bachelor's of Science in Retail/Merchandise Management from MSU. Some of our Alumni in my degree program include, the CEO of Bath & Body Works (I met & talked to her :)), the Richard Golden (creator of DOC Optics) -met him too! Because the CEO of Bath & Body Works is still very involved in MSU's program, I had the chance to fly to New York City to visit their corporate office. I got to sit at Harry Slatkin's board room/office! (founder of Slatkin & Co Candles--sold at Bath & Body Works).

That is The Harry Slatkin (better known as "The Nose" because he's the brilliant creator of all his Slatkin & Co. candle scents!) in his beautiful NYC office, I felt like I was living the Devil Wears Prada this entire trip!!!

My classmates & friends in Bryant Park, NY

I initially wanted to be a Buyer (in case law school didn't work out), and get into buying for department stores, jewelry stores, etc. I did have a connection through another MSU Alumni at Cole Haan's corporate to get an opportunity to interview with Tiffany & Co. but it would have required me to move to NYC, which i wasn't planning on so I never followed through.
It never really hurts to talk to someone about your future goals, someone always knows someone who knows someone : )
I really valued my experience in college. It was definitely a stepping stone to where I am today. I hope to go back to school just so I can have more opportunities to shake some more hands :)

Since I'm going through my photos, let me show you what the Corporate Office of Cole Haan looks like (famous for shoes). They offered us an internship opportunity too, but again I didn't want to live in NYC.



Beautiful view of NYC's Cole Haan
They had tons of pennie's in a bowl
It's just beautiful in there, I would love to have that table!
Isn't the office just super trendy?
MSU! GO GREEN!
I love being in a board room.
They had walls of fabrics, textures, skins!

Back when Minh & I just started dating. He was always studying his law books, and I was always beading in my free time since I was an undergrad.

hahaha, Stephanie Nguyen Design! lolllll

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.