More Interview Tips & Nonners Tells it Like it Is Video

Whitney aka Nonners aka Therellbesnacks1 aka my bff whenever we feel like bff-ing just updated her youtube with another video about interviewing.

And Yes. We have the option of choosing when we feel like being best friends forever, sometime just friends, and /or strangers. We've basically gone through that most of our lives but at the end of the week, month, months or year we're like magnets! We always seem to humor each other & talk about random life events & the weather. We just share a really great bond & understand each other on a level of AWESOME. We don't talk on the phone 24/7, 7 days a week. We used to see each other every damn day in Elementary School & Middle School PLUS HIGH SCHOOL, then she stalked me to the same college. SHEESH! jk, Besides the point, you can have a great friendship even if distance, or time has distracted you from one another every once in a while. : )



I thought Whit's video is a great update on my previous post about Whit's interview tips. Also, you get to see her awesome back yard in Florida! ::JEALOUS:: But not really because I live closer to Edward Cullen here in Seattle. BOOYAH!

I love how her video cuts off and she said my name.
Thanks for the shout out, but not really hahaha

My boyfriend Minh has a great answer to the question that was asked.
How do you reply when an interviewer asks what you're strengths and weaknesses are?
I'll ask him to make a video lol doubt that's gonna happen but his tip helped my little sister at her interview with Harvard.


I will post the Bubbi Necklace Winner later tonight : )
I'm trying to see how I can make this fair because the first person who answered correctly doesn't have a blogspot =/ And the second person to answer it right answered 4 minutes after them...but has a blogspot and therefore is a follower/reader.

What should I do?


I leave you with a collage of DSK Jewelry that Cathleen made me : ) Thank you girl!
Bonita!



"Ruby Briolette Crystal Tear Drop on Helix"
17" Italian Sterling Silver Helix Necklace
$50
*2 Available*
& yes I did wrap the crystal in .925 sterling. I hope you like!








My adorable customer Paulina, she's not wearing the Briolette Necklace, but she is wearing the Fuchsia Jet Pegasus Necklace. What these two pieces have in common is the 17" Italian Sterling Silver Helix Necklace. This necklace is pretty awesome in look & quality (those of you who already own one are the ones who told me), and I can assure you won't be able to find this chain in any stores for the price I delivery it to you. You may find the chain in a great jewelry store, but the price will definitely be more treasured & without the Swarovski Crystals.


The sweet Paulina for DSK Jewelry : )

"Fuchsia Jet Pegasus"
17" Italian Sterling Silver Helix Necklace
$55






What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.