[Swarovski] Crystal Clear & AB Baller Pendants

Crystal Clear & AB Baller Pendants for Sale

I'm currently out of stock of the "Thai Rope Necklace," or any Sterling Silver Chain that I have that's strong enough to hold the Baller Hearts. I've been getting a lot of requests for these, so I decided to just post the Baller Pendants for sale.

I am running a bit behind on answering my e-mails this week because I've been getting a lot of Holiday E-mails. I'm answering your e-mails in the order they were received, I appreciate your patience : )



[Swarovski] Crystal Clear Baller Pendant

Sterling Silver Bail
Free First Class Shipping






[Swarovski] Crystal AB Baller Pendant
Sterling Silver Bail
Free First Class Shipping









(pictured above for size reference)


The difference between Swarovski Clear & Swarovski Clear AB is apparent :)


This is the first time I'm introducing the Swarovski Crystal Clear Baller

Also, the inventory has been updated for the
Bubbi Necklace,
Bubbi Moonlight Necklace,
and K-Drama Snowflake.


I'm going to try to make more and update the quantity daily, please check back often if you'd like to purchase one. They do sell out usually within the hour I post.

Will be back with more tonight or tomorrow

^_~

Peace on Earth!

Steph

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.