12.10.09 [Introducing 24K Gold Hearts]

I felt like being more colorful these past two days


"DSK's Rainbow Hearts [Bracelet]"
7" Sterling Silver Heart Link
Crystallized Swarovski Hearts









One of each pair of the following earrings are available apart from the AB's because I have made two pairs of those :)

"Lovely Hearts"
Sterling Silver
Swarovski Crystal Hearts
(Medium AB pictured to show size comparison to the Small Rose, Jonquil & Aquamarine Hearts)





"Lovely Hearts"










"Lovely Hearts"
Sterling Silver
Swarovski Crystal Hearts
From Left: Peridot, Tanzanite, Moonlight, Fuchsia





"Lovely Hearts"







"Lovely AB Hearts"
Medium AB Hearts
Sterling Silver Earrings

$35








Welcome back "Inland Marine [Bracelet]" !
By popular request.

"Inland Marine"
7" Sterling Silver Heart Link
Swarovski Starfish & White Pearls








Now to Introduce my new 24K Gold [Plated Copper] Hearts.
They originate from Namibia, Africa.
I got to shake hands with the owner of the company that makes these hearts at the Gem Faire back in November at the Tacoma Dome.

I'm still exploring my options with gold as it's somewhat rare that I make gold pieces.
These are two pairs that I put together with the new finding.
I will definitely try to make more pieces, but I'm still hesitant to work with 24K Gold & 14K Gold-Filled Materials.

It's very hard to "experiment" with finding that are more precious. LoL I think that's a better way of putting it. Because each time I make that decision to cut something, it cannot be undone.
Sometimes it hurts my heart to mess up, but if you don't try you never know what you're capable of --
Am I right? :)

I'm a pro at mastering Sterling Silver (.925)...14K Gold & 24K Gold...I'll get there soon :)

I am introducing 14K WHITE GOLD Necklaces soon.
Those are 14K...and not plated. Can't wait! :)

Happy Holidays & Stay Warm Shopping!
It's been crazy out there these past few days!




"DSK's 24K Love Bait [Earrings]"
Swarovski Fuchsia Crystals
14K Gold Filled "Love Bait" Earrings
Measures 2"
$36








"Rich Pearl"
24K Plated Copper Hearts
14K Gold Filled Level Back Earrings
Swarovski White Pearls

$30







Lovely Hearts in Gold

From Top Left: Fuchsia, Jonquil, Light Amethyst, Light Rose, Golden Shadow

"Lovely Hearts in 14K Gold-Filled"





"Lovely Hearts in 14K Gold-Filled"






Sorry, Quantities Limited
I will try my best to update the inventory when I make more pieces.
Keep checking back often for updates.

Like I mentioned previously, I'm not accepting Christmas Orders.
If you place an order please understand it most likely will arrive after Christmas!
All you late shoppers, sorry I cannot help!
The Christmas Cut Off Date was December 5th, 2009 as I've mentioned before.

Orders will be process & shipped anywhere from 2-3 business days to 7-14 business days.
It depends on how busy I am with my orders.

Please make note of this when shopping! Thank you!

Love & Peace,

Steph

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.