Accessories - At Request

Hey everyone,

Someone asked me if I still make cell phone charms. I figured I clear out the cell phone charms that I do have. It is the end of the year you know ;)

They're .925 Sterling Silver & Crystallized Swarovski. To purchase, select from the drop down menu. If an item is sold out, it really mean it's sold out. I just have one of each of the moons available, and a few starfish crystal charms. I don't intend on making more of the accessories or lil stud earrings for a while. I have some new pieces in the works as always. I am very productive when my boyfriend works 80 hours a week (including the day after Christmas!) How about that? lol, I don't suggest you date an attorney until they're well established. haha that's just a fact of life. This may sound weird, but I want to go back to college. hahaha, I think I'm bored.



.925 Sterling Silver Charms
Crystallized Swarovski --*New Large Moons!*

From Left: Amber Moon, Silver Moon (about 20mm), Golden Starfish (16mm) in size

Golden Crystal Moon
Amber Crystal Moon *SOLD*
Silver Crystal Moon

Rose Crystal Moon *SOLD*
AB Crystal Clear Moon

See how the AB Crystal reflect different colors?
It really is a mystery crystal imo (in my opinion)

AB Crystal Glacier **SOLD OUT***
Aquamarine Crystal Starfish ***SOLD OUT***


Golden Crystal Starfish


Crystal Clear Starfish ---Avaiable!

Select from the drop down menu:
Happy New Year's Eve!





DSK's Accessory Charms









What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.