Merry Christmas!

Merry Holidays! :)
Happy Christmas!


Jennifer C. suggest the two following pieces -- I thought she was just brilliant!
lol why didn't I think of these two?

Jennifer, this post is for you : ) Merry Christmas hun!

She wanted a Sterling Silver Necklace with Light Amethyst & Golden Shadow Heart Crystals.
What do you think?

"Medium LA, Small GS"
LA = Light Amethyst
GS= Golden Shadow
16" Italian Stardust Sterling Necklace
Crystallized Swarovski
*Update* Last One!
$45








"Medium GS, Small LA"
16" Italian Stardust Sterling Necklace
Crystallized Swarovski
*Quantities Limited aka 2 Available*
$45









"Lemon Drop Love Baits"
*Lemon Quartz Gemstones*
Origin: Brazil
*14K Gold-Filled Love Bait Earrings*
Measures 1 1/2 inches
Special Price for Gemstone Newbies! : $16









I've notice that many of my readers are not unfamiliar with gemstones, which is completely normal. How would you know about precious/semi-precious gems if you haven't come across them or learned about them right?

Gemstones are natural stones & are quite expensive in terms of findings.
If you're interested in learning more about Lemon Quartz, Amethysts, Moonstones, etc.
Here's how to learn more!

What I suggest is to drop by a jewelry store, browse around and ask the sales associate questions!
That way you can get a feel for gemstones in real life versus looking at pictures online.
I don't think you will be able to find a pair of Lemon Quartz Earrings at proper jewelry store for under $100.

I know of a beautiful 18K gold & lemon quartz necklace in a very popular US Department going for $3600 ~ Definitely check out gemstones at your department stores :)
It's free to see, touch, and learn more about precious gems.

Stones are beautiful & I want you to learn about them early on in life (so you can understand why some people obsess over gemstone jewelry one day ^^)

I have a few friends who are very much into precious gems, and I wanted to expand my range and include gemstones in my jewelry. I know it's not for everyone, but I think if you're not sure what gemstones are ~ you should give them a chance. : )


I'm not going to convince anyone, you'll learn for yourselves soon :)


You'll understand when you actually hold them in your hand. The weight of the gems are significantly heavier than crystals & they're always cold! It's really cool to experience.

Anyhow, that's just my 2 cents on gemstones. Look for them in daily life when you go out shopping! You'll understand their value a lot more when you're helped by a jewelry who's not 3,000 miles + away!

Merry Christmas!


Love & Peace,

DSK Steph

P.S. more Pegasus Necklaces coming tomorrow ^_^
Thank you for all the warm holiday wishes!

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.