Dear Nonners,

Dear Nonners,

=P

Love,
Carrotman


If you remember my first "Nonners' Keys" Everything Bracelet, it was a bracelet I dedicated to one of my closest friend Whit (we go allll the way back to Explorer Elementary School).

Nonners is her nickname, and keys are one of her many wonderful obsessions & according to Whit, very much in this season. (I confirm that). I told her one day that I would make a collection and name it after her...from now on anything relating to "keys" is made for you Whitney. Luv you!

Whitney also owns the first pair of ear threads I ever made. I still remember the day I gave them to her for the first time ( I was nervous because she didn't know I ventured into jewelry crafting because nobody knew but my cousin who taught me my basics). Anyhow, it was my first time visiting Whitney's family cottage in Holland, MI. Her cottage is one of the most memorable places because not only is her cottage decked out (It was featured in a magazine too back in the day from what I remember ^_~). Her back yard is Holland beach, but their private part of Holland Beach.

=^_^= We had a great summer that year, fo sho' (well...I'm sure they have great summers there every year). lol

I keep reminiscing. Scroll down to see some photos of us from that wonderful summer 3 years ago.

Friendship is beautiful if you forgive, forget, and just have fun with your time spent together.

TRUTH!


"Nonners' Flowers"
(Inspired by the design on her polish --refer to our toes in the sand)
7" Sterling Silver Heart Link Bracelet
Various Swarovski Crystals & Pearls

Antique Silver "Nonner's Key"
$58








"Stephy's Dots"
I picked the Golden Shadow Hearts to represent me because of my tan that summer ^_~
7" Sterling Silver Heart Link Bracelet
Various Swarovski Crystals & Pearls

Antique Silver "Nonner's" Key
$55








"Wooden Wolf"

7" Sterling Silver Heart Link Bracelet
Crystallized AB Heart

Wooden Wolf Charm

$35








I'm posting this piece again because Taylor "Jacob" is from our hometown! Whit & I grew up in Grand Rapids, Michigan woo reppin' the 616! We both no longer reside there, haha. Taylor also is my little sister age and used to play baseball with her friend in Hundsonville. (our high schools are rivals) lol



Since my post is inspired by our soft pink toes in the sand :)
I hope you like the light pink on gold below.


"Light Rose 24K Hearts [Love Baits]"
24K Gold plated copper
14K Gold-filled "Love Bait Earrings"
Crystallized Swarovski

$36








My friend Whitney-Nonners-Blue Bear

Monroe Center's where it's at!
We took a summer computer class together downtown Grand Rapids, and spent our days exploring the LA "Local Area" hahaa.


haha, we were in class messing around. all checking our MYSPACE
lol back in the day when that was the cool online social network.
Pardon my hair hahaha

Anyhow,

Our professor ADORED us cause we were always first to finish projects & we offered to help other students [& still had time to goof off]

Our class was from 6PM-10PM
Yeah..we had LOTS of time in class to do whatever we wanted after our projects were done.

We both got "certified" in all the Microsoft programs. haha as if I can remember how to make a query on Excel.


I'm proud to GLOAT that Whit & I had very impressive GPA in all of Elementary, Middle School, High School, and College.

I think we both have always prided ourselves in not being stupid.
I mean..if you get 4.0's throughout life. It's something to be DAMN proud of...even if it doesn't mean anything after you get a job. lol

Grades are meaningless after you've mastered THE REAL WORLD.
But that's ok :) Self-Pride is WORTH THE HARD WORK!

LOL, it's so funny to think about how we went to all the same schools!
GO DOLPHINS!

GO PANTHERS!


GO FALCONS!


GO SPARTANS!


ROAR!


Now..a preview of Whitney's BEACH
And it seriously is WHITNEY's BEACH lol
Private Beach in her backyard... Gotta loves it!

Holland, Michigan

Now time for our "walk on the beach" ;)


(^^ That's me!)
These three pics look really sweet on facebook b/c if you click through them fast, it's pretty damn sweet. (or at least we thought so haha)

One of my most favorite pictures of all time shared with Nonners!
I definitely want to get this one framed one day ^_~
Looking at this picture makes my smile grow bigger.

SEE!
lol jk, but man..checkout my CARROT TOP hair
What was I thinking...sighhh
Lunch @ some cute lil cafe in Holland.




Eatting her camera again, sighhh
Whit's Facebook caption: "Steph's ride got PIMPED"
lol
Pimp My Ride was big time back then.
Whit + Shady Liquor Store = ?_?


Downtown Grand Rapids is FILLED with these statues.
They're a map of them and it's almost like a scavenger hunt to find them all and take pictures with them ^_~

At least that's what our goals were!

In case you were wondering what my ass looks like. ;)

Which one of these is not like the other?

Are you hinting something Whit?

I had a Lincoln obsession back in the day. I don't know why, I was just so interested to learn everything I could about him. Did you ever have interests like me...about someone from the past?

I just read Whit's Facebook Update just now, lol her sense of humor is GRAND.

Whit: Apparently my dad bought an Escalade hybrid. My sister made sure to accompany him to the dealership and ask all the relevant questions: "Can you put those neon lights underneath? 26 inch spinners and hydraulics come standard, right? It is important that the vehicle move not only up and down, but also left to right. Are the rap singles from 2001-2007 included with purchase?" My family = absurd

They always have the nicest stuff, and who doesn't like nice stuff?
Whit, can you ask your dad to borrow his car and come visit me here in Seattle?
It will only take you 3 days of driving.

;D

Now for the most unfocused picture ever (not taken by me) lol
Can you guess which one is Whitneys? LOL
OBVIOUSLY the one with a ton of chocolate & random ice cream FINDINGS.

lol, the best yogurt in Michigan is found inside the Amway Grand Hotel. Their cafe Cornacopia is where it's at! I used to work for Amway :) Did you know all Laura Mercier cosmetics is distributed by Amway in Ada, Michigan? Hehe check your Laura Mercier boxes ladies!

That company has a big place in my heart. I use to work for them MAKING MAKEUP!

^_~

I used to want the project manager's job. I remember I was on the team that help introduce Amway's new $250/jar face cream. One of the best experiences of my life.

This was before I picked up jewelry again ;)

My life obsessions are good music, good people, good crafts, and good makeup!

Happy Holidays girls!
E-mail me if you need me for anything, or just to say "hi"
I got the sweetest e-mail yesterday & it meant so much.
Thank you for making my day so much better ;D
You know who you are!

askdskjewelry@gmail.com

P.S. I got my tickets to see Michael Buble in Concert on April 3rd, 2010
The freaking day before my 23rd Birthday!!!
I got floor seats! ^_~

Tickets went on sale 12/11/09
Hurry!

Michael Buble
Key Arena, Seattle
@8:00pm

I'll be there, will you?!

I'm going to punch Minh if he falls asleep.
Our tickets cost us $221
But Michael Buble...SO WORTH IT! I'd even pay more. lol

I've loved his music since high school!
I can't believe that his concert is on my birthday weekend.
I couldn't ask for a better birthday present.

:)



Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.