DSK Steph in the FLESH on Youtube


Check me out on Twitter for random updates on life...& jewelry sales (like when I'm going to post next).

www.twitter.com/dskjewelry

So I got over the fact that random relatives are checking out my videos on youtube. That was a big reason why I deleted all my videos. But I'm over it, and going to start posting on youtube again. I made my first attempt to upload a video and FAILED! Can you believe it? lol

So I made a video of how badly I failed...
Here's my personal youtube channel where I keep in touch with my friends: www.youtube.com/dsknguyen

DSK Jewelry youtube channel: www.youtube.com/dskjewelry

P.S. I know my hair look like shit, hahaa it's cause I half-assed straightened it this morning.
I hope my sales don't go down now. lol

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.