"A Love Like Ours" Helix Necklace - SOLD OUT

Hey everyone, just a quick update. I notice that I have two "A Love Like Ours" Necklaces at my workshop ~ For those who missed it the first time.

Will try to update more this week.
Also, for orders that were shipped 11/24- today, please be patience with the USPS, they're a little behind on scanning in packages that were dropped off. I think the Christmas season also delays their process. If you recently made a purchase, please keep your eye on your e-mail. Paypal will send you a confirmation the day your package ships, not the day you made your purchase. Hope that helps clear up any confusion.

Please note, any orders placed from (today) 12-2-09 are expected to be finished & shipped 12-15-09 (if I can get to them sooner, I definitely will send them your way.) Just make a note of this before you order. I'm not guaranteeing that packages will arrive in time for Christmas if you select the Free First Class Shipping.



"A Love Like Ours"

18" Sterling Helix
Small Fuchsia Heart
Medium Moonlight Heart

Sorry! Temporarily Sold Out




Happy Holidays!

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.