My 14K White Gold Arrived


My materials are delivered in a steel box like this one ^^
I thought it would be interesting for you if I shared with you the "behind the scenes" of DSK Jewelry.

I work with a company in Bangkok, Thailand to find the finest .925 sterling silver, rhodium, and gold chain necklaces.

To clear up any rumors: I'm from Bellevue, Washington [USA]. Everything you order made and shipped from Bellevue, Washington, United States. For some reason, someone thought I was from Canada lol. I'm from the US, I just ship everywhere including Canada. Maybe that's why there was so confusion in regards to where I'm from. ^_^

I handcraft everything myself in Bellevue, Washington. I do use imported materials & findings in most of my pieces. I started importing sterling from Thailand because I find that Thai Sterling is very high in quality & really pretty. And I had the opportunity to network with some savvy jewelry enthusiast who directed me to look to Thailand for sterling silver. [.925]

Importing materials does cost me because I have to pay import tax [duty] on the goods. The company I work with from Bangkok, Thailand only sells to businesses & retailers. There is also a minimum purchase amount, I can't just buy 1 item so that is a reason why I can't introduce new styles often.

I'm still checking over our purchase, counting and weighing the gold lmao. Gold is sold by the gram for those who aren't familiar. That's why the price fluctuates a lot. It's just not a good time to work with gold hence the lack of my gold necklaces that you've seen in the past. They do go up in value. DSK Jewelry recently bought 20 14K White Gold Necklaces, I'll introduce those in the new website. 14K White Gold is a big deal to me because I've never worked with that expensive of material yet. I get a lot of requests for White Gold, so ladies who've talked to me about White Gold, those are for you ^_~

Stay tuned and Happy Holidays ~!

-Steph

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.