Nonners Video about DSK Jewelry (even though she lost all her DSK Jewelry)

Nonners -Blue Bear - WhitterSnitter Whitney
NBBWW
*cough cough those are not DSK EARRINGS MISSY!*


Whit's MUG SHOT, jk, we were just webcamming hahaha

^^ j/k that's not Whitney! That's her dog Grendel A DSK Jewelry Fan who sky dives!!!





Hardworkers wear DSK Jewelry




(I so took this pic of her with her "Russian Hat" back in college (freshman year!)

***I forgot to mention this earlier, Whitney & I were in a movie together when we in college!***

Haha, I'll never tell you which movie, but Whitney had a pretty big role!

She was the "love interest"

I was just her friend aka an "extra"

LOL


Fact: Whitney & I were in a movie together back in college, HAAHAHAHA
I'll never tell you which movie! The movie did win 1st Place at a Film Festival :)

One day, I will share ^_^
A "screen shot" of me from the movie, lollllllllllllllllllllllllll

Haha there's Whitney!


I love my Katy Perry look-a-like Nonners Whitney Friend. haha
Who remembers Nonner's Keys? This is the chica I made it for. She texted me earlier that she made a Youtube video and I flipped out, haha I was racing to get home to see her video.
We haven't seen each other since we moved out of COLLEGE!
(Back in May 2009).


Facts about Whitney if you've missed it in the past posts,

She lives on a Beach in Holland, Michigan

She's a baller. (whether she admits it or not :P)

We've known each other since we were KIDS

She's a NEAT FREAK, seriously if you want to learn to clean anything, visit her blog: mrscleanest.blogspot.com
warning: if you visit Whitney's blog..you will see a weird ass screen shot picture of me webcamming with whitney while eating whistle candy....you've been warned.
More importantly,

She owns my very first pair of earring threads ^_^
&!
Red Siam Checkerboard Earrings





Whit's Twitter: www.twitter.com/therellbesnacks
Introducing Whitney in 3D!



It doesn't get better than Whitney reviewing DSK Jewelry without physically having DSK Jewelry.

hahaha
P.S. I forgot you had natural curls LOL
P.P.S She's not drunk, just had a lot of caffiene...I think...
yeah, meet my real life childhood friend Whitney who has the best sense of weird sophisticated humor. I try not to hang out with her too much cause she might use big words. hahaha jk






LOVE YOU FOO! & It's not my fault the DSK Models were BORN ASIAN!

For the record, Whitney bf's is Korean. Haha she love Asians :P

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.