Limited Pegasus

A post for the Pegasus fans!

Hey everyone, thanks for stopping by today. ^^
Something came to my mind earlier this morning ~

Because I can't honor custom orders, what I may be able to do is honor your requests.
I don't have much time available to accept custom orders anymore because of the demand & popularity of my handcrafted goodies :)

I have gotten wholesale offers for retail stores & boutiques, but I'm picky. lol
I want to learn as much as possible about the store or boutique before I commit my time, and creativity. I prefer a business relationship rather than just business.

=^_^=

If you're a retailer interested in a custom DSK design for your store, please e-mail me:
DSKJewelry@gmail.com

I only work with registered business in the United States.

Back to the *DSK Requests*
So if there's a DSK piece you like from the past that you want to see back, just leave a comment.
If you have ideas that you want to see come to life, leave a comment.
I'm posting more Pegasus' Necklaces because of the e-mails I've received from my readers.

Let me know what pieces you like, and I'll try my best to honor your requests by posting them when I can. What do you think of my solution? =]

Happy Holidays!

I'm going to try to post more pieces before the year is over so you can take advantage of my free first class shipping before it ends.



"Tanzanite & Golden Shadow Pegasus"
.925 Sterling Silver
18" (45cm) Italian Stardust
SOLD OUT
$50









"Jonquil & Amber Pegasus"
.925 Sterling Silver
18" (45cm) Italian Stardust
SOLD OUT
$50








"Peridot & Moonlight Pegasus"
.925 Sterling Silver
18" (45cm) Italian Stardust
SOLD OUT









"AB Heart & Jet Black Pegasus"
.925 Sterling Silver
17" inch Italian Helix Necklace
***1 Available***
$55









"Tanzanite & Black Diamond Pegasus"
.925 Sterling Silver
17" inch Italian Helix Necklace
SOLD OUT
$55










"I Belong with You"
(Bella & Edward Necklace)
.925 Sterling Silver
17" inch Italian Helix Necklace

$55








"Siam & Golden Shadow Pegasus"
.925 Sterling Silver
17" inch Italian Helix Necklace

$55







"Black Moon & lil AB Star"
16" .925 Sterling Silver Necklace
Crystallized Swarovski
SOLD OUT
$35






I may restrict Australia, New Zealand & Singapore from order in the near future.
I had a talk earlier today with a friend at the post office.
Packages take much longer to reach Australia, NZ, and Singapore.

Why?

Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore have very strict customs, rules & regulations when it comes to International Packages.

Just thought I'd mention that to my Aus, NZ, & Singaporean readers.


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.