What to do?

by Patty Lakinsmith

Hollows

Greetings from terra firma! I'm sorry I was unable to post any pictures last week on my way back from the Best Bead Show in Tucson, but if you amble on over to my blog I have an illustrated summary of our time there. In all, it was a fabulous time and even more fun than the year before.

But now I have a dilemma and I'm hoping you can help. I've got a bunch of leftover hollow beads and I'm not sure how to offer them to my customers. Sure, some of them naturally hang together as sets, but these days it seems that folks are more interested in the less expensive onesy-twosey beads and not so much in larger groups of beads. So, what do you think I should do with these? More than likely some will find their way into some new jewelry, but there's way more than I need and I do love seeing how others use my little glass babies.

They're lightweight enough to be used as earrings, probably a little large for bracelets, and just great as necklace components. All suggestions are welcome!


Category Article , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.