Anticipation..................

by Kelli Pope

Starting a new adventure is SO exciting! The bead making is well underway. My trip a couple weeks ago resulted in over 100 beads & pendants, ready to be sent off for their first firing. The greenware was oh-so-carefully rolled in bubble wrap, lovingly packed in paper, boxed and shipped off to my WONDERFUL friend and inspiration, Mary Ann Carroll. With only 3 shipping casualties, she received those beads this week.


These guys were just too thin, and/or poorly packed to make the trip.

BUT.................

Just look at this treasure trove with which I'll have to work !!!!

Natural, red and black stoneware clay was used.

I just can't WAIT to get my hands on these again and start glazing!!

It will be such a rush to receive the final glazed product!! Stay tuned as my adventure into ceramic bead making continues!!

How are your new New Year adventures going?

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.