SOLD Everything Bracelet: Lunar New Year!

Happy Lunar New Year everyone!
May you all have good health and great fortune!

This is the Year of the Rabbit (my year! 1987).
In Vietnamese Culture, this is the Year of the Cat (nam con meo).
Minh's nickname for me at home is "meo" meaning "cat" in Vietnamese. lol
My father is also born in the Year of the Rabbit/Cat! That's something him and I have always shared.

My Mom is Year of the Dog, the same with my bf Minh!
It's funny how she married a Cat, and I'm dating a Dog lol (not literally!)
They always joke how cats and dogs usually don't mix, but that's not always true!
My Mom & Dad are living proof, married for over 25 years.
My parents have a dachshund (little hot dog doggie) Heidi, and a tabby cat Tobey and they're the best of friends, very few fights between the two. lol

They say when it's your year you must be extra careful in everything you do as it is your "bad luck" year lol. I will try my best to play it safe and wear lots of red for good luck!





"Lunar New Year's Everything Bracelet"
7" .925 Italian Sterling Silver Heart Link Bracelet
Engraved Sterling Silver DSK Tag!
Sterling Silver Key & Lock
Crystallized Swarovski
One of a Kind
$75
*sold*
Thank you!



What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.