Seattle Humane Society's Charity Event Tuxes & Tails

I'm donating a few of my DSK Necklaces (Bubbi Necklaces, Bubbi's Moonlight Necklaces) to this special event, Tuxes & Tails to help raise money for the Seattle Humane Society. I recently had the opportunity to visit the Humane Society & I was so impressed with how well taken care of all the pets where at their shelter. For my birthday this Sunday, I'm taking Minh out there to visit the shelter (his first time) & make a $200 donation directly. ^_^ I don't want anything for my birthday, just donate to a charity of your choice. Trust me, you'll feel really happy.

I've been in contact with the shelter and I learned that they feed the dogs Costco Dog food. They also are in need of canned cat food. They accept all money & food contributions. So if you're interested in making monetary contributions or pet food, contact your local Humane Society. =^_^=

The Humane Society,"we give every adoptable and treatable animal as long as it
takes for us to find them a new home." -Seattle Humane Society

If you're in the area, here's some more information on the April 24th event.
https://seattlehumane.ejoinme.org/MyEvents/2010TuxesTails/tabid/180129/Default.aspx

I'm making it a goal this year to donate at least $1,000 towards charity.
In 2009, DSK Jewelry & I donated a total of $500 towards Haiti & Michigan Education.

I believe in good karma, that's why I do what I can to help make our World go round.
Shopping also helps the World & economy go round & prosper...so shop, shop, shop ladies!

To Donate:
http://www.seattlehumane.org/donate/now

I'm not sure if you have noticed, but I recently put both the Bubbi Necklace & Bubbi Moonlight Necklace on Sale. If you've missed out, here's a great time to buy. They're all in stock & on sale. The necklaces can be found on the right side of this jewelry blog.
They will go back to regular price in a week.


: )

The Seattle Humane Society also have Critters up for adoptions!
They have birds, gerbils, hamsters, rabbits. ^_^

I fell in love with the 5 month old Bounty, and I hope to meet her this weekend.
Here's a link to her profile: http://www.seattlehumane.org/node/12637#

I'm going to be working on some jewelry orders, and will be posting new pieces tonight.
Stay tuned!

-Steph

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.