DSK's Lil Sister JPK...

My little sister made a video with her best friend for her AP Psychology on Pavlov's Classic Conditioning. I thought this would be fun to share, so you all can see my sister on camera : )
Do we look alike? And...yeah she's so not wearing her big sis' jewelry!!! haha

Also, thank you for the sale requests :) I'm going to post as many as I can, I'm trying to take it a bit slow since I've been a bit overwhelmed with orders these past few days. Also, a reminder that I do not recreate my Everything Bracelets like the Innocence Bracelet. I will post more Everything Bracelets when I have some more time to work on jewelry projects. ^_^ I appreciate the love for the bracelets!





In random news, my friend whatsurgenre posted a newsletter with us on the front page! : )
Check out John's new website, whatsurgenre
That's me on the far left, the author Helen Zia in the middle, and my friend John on the far right!
My lil bio from interning at the APA office last Spring at Michigan State University

For my EOTD from yesterday...check my personal blog,

www.stephanie-nguyen.blogspot.com
Peace!

And since so many of you asked..
*please note, the "Bubbi Titanic Crystal" reflects purple & blue*
Bubbi's Necklace $50 for 16"
*18" soldout*





Bubbi's Necklace




Quantities very limited

Have a great Sunday everyone!

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.