Request it to go on SALE!

Are there any pieces of DSK that you all want to see go on sale? I would like to get sell off a lot of inventory before I move. I'm paying the movers by the hour, so the less stuff I have, the better the move. : )

Request your favorites to go on sale in the comment section below! (I'll try to honor as many as I can. Please remember that I may not have everything in stock) Thank you!

Now some fun pictures from my one day business trip to NYC. I flew from Seattle to New York City...7 hours for one full day of business. lol I felt so grown up. It was really nice, I got to enjoy fantastic brunches, lunches & dinner with my "NYC-DSK crew"! & stayed at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel <--old school glam in my book! I love the NYC "corporate" life style. I love how successful my friends have become in the Big Apple. It just seems like every business can be successful in New York. Minh and I are considering living there for a short time in the future (in about 5 years). Everyone's salaries are so large...lol we both drool. And we both have friends living there. I also have family there. : )

Shout out to my business consultant living the big life in NYC, even though you went to a big shot university, got a big shot degree, live a big time lifestyle in NYC...you still work for Steph of DSK Jewelry, a proud MSU SPARTAN! Don't forget that my friend.

I visited the Crystallized Swarovski Store in Soho. I believe there's two other ones in the world ~ Shanghai & London : )
If you live in that area, check out the store, it's AMAZING.
I have more photos on my blackberry, but I have yet to upload those.
They had all the elements on display so beautifully.
Most crystals came individually. You just need to experience this store.
It's just awesome! If you're into jewelry making, you must visit!


Downstairs we go to the lounge
Everything was Crystallized!!!
$$$$$$$$$
The dress from Phantom of the Opera!!!
Sorry that my watermark is all up in her chest lol

There were icons on the walls, it felt really glamorous : )
We all know who she is!
THE MAN who opened the doors to innovation!

Thank you!



What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.