Moving Sale Coming Soon!

Hey ladies!

I just got word yesterday that Minh & I got approved to move into our new high rise apartment in the heart of Seattle : ) Our official move in date is April 30th, but our lease at this house doesn't end until June 30th, hahaha. We're going to be paying a lot of rent these next two months >.<" The reason why we are actually going to go through with this is because the apartment building we want to live in is very hard to get into. We consider it a big accomplishment lol. I guess our credit & income combined is worthy of living there. I'm very excited about the new place, but the thought of moving & physical labor not so much. lol I'm going to be posting a huge moving sale soon. The more I can offer you, the less I will have to move, so the moving sale will be so worth it for all of us! Tell your friends, I will start the sale tonight or tomorrow. Everything will be first come, first serve. It will be a great opportunities for those who don't have DSK Jewelry to start their collection. I'm going to start the sale with the following piece. I'm going to be discontinuing this necklace as well, so if you like it, go for it! : ) Have a great rest of your weekend, and I'll catch up with you soon! I also think it will be a great time for you to pick up something for your Mom if you were planning on getting her some DSK for Mother's Day. : )

Also, don't forget to check out my bff's Nonner's new video on DSK...I'm a bit nervous to post this cause I haven't watched it yet! But she's bullying me on AIM, and I'm scurred of her!
The beginning of her video made me LOL


Category Article ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.