Hi =)


Hey girls!
It's been a few days since I've posted, huh?
I've been busy catching up with orders. Everything is going well : )
I'm mostly caught up, and everyone who has placed an order, your package has been mailed, or will be mailed tomorrow.

I really had a great weekend. I bought my boyfriend a pair of rollerblades!
We went skating on the Burke Gilman Trail here in Seattle, WA.

: )

I'm so glad he was willing to give rollerblading a chance. The last time he's skating was when he was 10 years old. lol
I used to rollerblade everyday in the summer growing up back in Michigan.

Speaking of Michigan...
I'm also flying home to Michigan on May 19th.
I'll be back Sunday, May 30th.
My little sister is graduating from high school (#1) at that :D
I definitely need to be there for her speech.

That's also means...I'll have more time to work on my one of a kind bracelets. : )


Also!
I'm going to be taking the "Jewelry" part out of the shipping label because
recently I had jewelry stolen through the USPS. The United States Postal Service sent me a letter, and requested I fill out some forms. It's pretty messed up that people would open packages...but then again our packages say DSK Jewelry, LLC =/
So yeah..it will probably say just "DSK"


*Please note that International packages may be taking longer to arrive within the next month due to the volcano eruption in Europe.*


xo
xo

I read that a few of you ladies would like to see more earrings, so I hope this post puts a smile on your face. ^_^

I'm headed out to dinner now, it's seafood/sushi night at our favorite restaurant : )

Light Grey Pearls & Bows
Sterling Silver French Hook Earrings
*sold out*
$15







"Eiffel Pink"
Sterling Silver/Crystallized Swarovski
*sold*


Lovely Lady Earrings
From Left, White, Light Grey, Platinum Pearls
$15/pair





Lovely Lady Earrings






Alki Beachy
16" Italian Sterling Silver Necklace
$34








What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.