Mail News!

Hey ladies,

As many of you know a volcano is affecting air mail to and from the UK.
I just wanted to mention that just so you ladies know what's going on if your recent orders are taking longer than expected to arrive.

From the # of orders, and feedback I've received it seems like the sale is going great.
I just finished up around 50-60 orders, those will be dropped off today to the USPS.
They'll most likely be processed tomorrow, and Paypal will send you your shipping information. I'm still working on more of your orders, bare with me : )
I appreciate your patience!

AB Moon & Topaz AB
16" Sterling Stardust Necklace
*sold out*





Jessy's Necklace
*shout out to Jessy!*
16" or 18" Italian Sterling Silver Necklace
Crystal Clear Medium Swarovski Heart





Jessy's Necklace





Large Siam Heart
16" Sterling Heart Link
Sale: $36






Our Hanhie is in the Chicago News!!!

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/shop.blogging.haul.2.1643042.html

Speaking of youtube, After I move to the new place, I'm going to do DSK "QVC" style videos to show you the jewelry in 3-d : ) The new place has great lighting!

www.youtube.com/dskjewelry

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.