Quiet Making.

by Barbara Bechtel

My voice feels very small lately. I tend to shrink like a wallflower....Much of what I'm making bead and jewelry wise can't be shown right now....and I have to admit to being creatively pulled elsewheres.....

 tiny glimpse into my wall art in the studio....blue twinkle lights, part of my paint by number collection, and a tiny encaustic by Katie Runnels.
 I love these so much it hurts....They've been stuffed away too long...now they're in pretty garage sale glasses, waiting to be used....missed you, friends......
 My drawing box, going back to it more and more these days......
 Sketching and gouache and watercolors, oh my!
A collage sketch that is going on to better ideas.
the original sketch, a prospective drawing waiting for paint and ink, and bright white sheets below waiting for the final piece....






Category Article , , , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.