guest post - erin prais-hintz




Art Beads, O Art Beads How Do I love thee?

(a tribute to art bead artists everywhere with a nod to Elizabeth Barrett Browning)

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
I love thee for thy color and pattern and light
My soul longs to touch you, you make me feel alright
For the one of a kind uniqueness you make my heart bleed
I love thee to the level of a crack addict’s need
You tempt me with your beauty, you make my mailbox burst
I love thee freely, though my husband thinks I be curs’d
I love thee purely, your sales drive me to act like a loon
I love thee with a passion that makes grown women swoon
In my earliest designs, there was nary an art
Art beads, O art beads, you’ve opened my heart
To a world of mini-masterpieces – I love thee with desire
Though I would rather hoard you, I find it difficult to part
I shall but love thee better when I get inspired.

Thank you to the lovely ladies of Love My Art Jewelry for inviting me to share
my love of art beads with all of you on this Valentine’s Day. What a perfect day
to share our common love of the beauty of these mini works of art! The picture
above is a set of my ‘simple truth’ charms in a soft shade of lavender with the
message I <3 U measuring just ½”. I would like to give this set away to someone
here who also loves art beads as much as I do. Winner will be drawn by random
on Saturday, February 18th. To win all you need to do is leave a comment below
telling us why you love art beads.

Enjoy the day!
Erin

Erin Prais-Hintz invites you to go on a journey of inspiration at her blog Treasures
Found :: Inspiration is Everywhere. You can view a gallery of her work at http://
www.tesoritrovati.com/ or purchase her new line of 'Simple Truths' in her Etsy shop.


Category Article , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.