My mind is blank, but my hands are busy......

I am so sorry.  The Berks Bead Bazaar is next weekend, so all I can think of, all I am doing, is making beads.  Art beads require many steps, and I make many different kinds.  I am surrounded by tons of beads, all in some sort of bead making limbo...awaiting the next step.  Not to mention the whole getting ready for a show deal.  So instead of a fancy post, or deep thoughts, I only have pictures of what my life has been about for the past few weeks.
Enjoy!!!









I am wishing I had more variety for the show. But these will have to do.  I still have a lot to do to make all these into sell-able beads.  I am loving it though, and can't wait to design some new stuff after the show is over.  I need some new styles.  Not to mention its feeling like spring these days, and that always inspires me.  Ok- now I am rambling, blank to rambling.  Enjoy the pics (don't you love the organizational system of paper plates with writing as to what step needs to be done next?) and wish me luck. 


What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.