In the works......

by Kelli Pope




Lately I've mostly been working at life, just passing by my studio door, longingly taking quick peeks, just DYING to dive in and work, work, work to my heart's content. I have started making more clay beads, which I can't wait to get fired, and I've purchased a few new glazes I can't wait to try out.




a few new beads to be fired, along with my favorite glaze colors




I've also made a few purchases of handmade components, that I just could NOT live without (you know what that's like don't you? :o) Below are the gorgeous enameled pieces from Mary Ann Carroll that I just HAD to have..... the colors just spoke to me! These guys are on my workbench just calling out to me every time I walk by!




Mary Ann's enameled copper pieces, and wood fired beads.






and here are her pieces with some of mine.. I think the combo is going to be fantastic!


What do you have in the works? Have you posted your latest in Strut Your Stuff?

Show us what you've got! We can't wait to see it and share it!

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.