"Heathers" Pink Pearl Bracelet

Hi everyone! Happy New Year! I'm writing this post from Grand Rapids, Michigan. : ) It's freezing here, but the sun shines bright! My "used to Seattle" eyes had to take a few days to adjust! They kept tearing when I was out and about without sunglasses. lol

I've been spending time with my dad while my mom and sister are on their month long trip in Asia. I'm helping him take care of our family's dog Heidi, and cat Tobey.

I am working on jewelry orders from Michigan, but I will be finishing up most of the pending orders when I get back to Seattle, Washington on January 14th. I don't have all of my work materials with me, but I'm trying to finish up what I can to get packages mailed out to my customers. I appreciate all of your love and support! Thank you for your patience with me. :D I apologize for the lack up update!

I'm trying to make up for lost time with my family and friends. : ) It's always a little bit hard living so far away from where I grew up, as well as everyone I know and trust. Michigan will always be in my heart! It's also where I met my amazing significant other of 5 years. ^_^

I made the bracelet below while watching an 80's movie called "Heathers" with my cousin Nathan (he's a year younger than me). We were snowed in for 2 days so we spent the time watching old movies! It's the "Mean Girls" of the 80's with bit more dark humor!
"Heathers" Pink Pearl Bracelet : )
DSK Lux Bracelet Measures 7"
.925 Sterling Silver Clasp
Swarovski Light Pink 3mm Pearls
Swarovski Crystals
*One Available*
$29






Here's a quick Blackberry snapshot of this bracelet on my 7" wrist. :)


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.