2012 - FREE STUFF!

After only a few hick-ups, our new year has started well; I hope it has for everyone else.

First thing on my jewelry to do list is offer customers something more. So, the big news is - FREE SHIPPING for all orders  over $50.00 and shipped through USPS within the continental US! There have always been shipping cost differences and discrepancies and I'm often spending a lot of time figuring shipping charges before I'm able to add it in and give a total price. Now, no one has to worry about that; it's done!

The next thing on my list is to add more pewter pieces. Soon, I'll have a page simply titled PEWTER where you'll find my most recent pieces, hand made and finished by me, right here in Denton, TX!

Don't let Valentine's Day creep up unexpectedly - it'll be here before you know it! Start clicking through the site, looking for just the right thing for a sweet, special someone. Don't forget to treat yourself, too!

Last, remember there's the ongoing BRAILLE FASHION CHEAT-SHEET CHALLENGE 1000. For the 1000 person who signs on to the Facebook page, as well as the person who refers them, there'll be a free fashion finish alphabet bracelet and sterling silver, "follow your dreams" spin ring!

May your new year be filled with the challenges and happy moments with people and things you love.

Cheers to you all,
Leslie

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.