New enameled hoops....


MaryAnn Carroll

If you enjoyed my post about the Swanstrom Disk Cutter, you might enjoy seeing what I have been doing with it.  I had made some simple hoop earrings for Christmas presents and decided to keep going in that direction to see where it takes me.

The other day my friend Cathy wore hers to work.  They looked great!  I thought for those who like to create their own personal jewelry, these might be a simple way to put together some very cool earrings.  The cutter saves me time..... but the enameling is a bit time consuming since I'm trying to achieve a specific look. I have used at least two different enamels on each of these and multiple enamel dippings....  

They're very cool.








As always,

Thank-you for supporting those who create handmade with handmade.



Category Article , , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.