The "charming getaway" charms

by Kelli Pope

Two weeks ago, I was thrilled to blog about my upcoming "Charming Getaway" with some fellow artists. I finished my charms and am ready to head to the lake for the weekend of fun, friendship, wine and laughter. I can't WAIT!!!!!! :) As you read this, I'll likely be on the road with my buddy Robbie Moriarty, setting out for our weekend. What a wonderful, whimsical artist. Not to mention, a warm, wonderful and charming lady!
www.robbiemoriarty.blogspot.com/ www.robbiemoriarty.com/ Make sure you check out her INCREDIBLY wonderful Kentucky "ART Car". Ky Art Car Weekend


(alas, I understand she will not be taking us on our road trip)





Here are my charms for the giveaway. I had hoped to have more small beads ready to work with, but I had some kiln issues, and wasn't able to get them fired. Hopefully the ladies will enjoy what I've made. I couldn't resist making everyone 2 each. :)


my handmade beads with hand cut, hammered, patinated copper discs, and my own copper, silver or antiqued brass "swirlies"



my very last light blue bead! Gotta get that kiln crankin' when I get back!!



Hope you all have as WONDERFUL and CHARMING a weekend as I'm sure I will have. Tune in next week for weekend highlights, pics, and my new bracelet with all the charms!!

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.