New pieces, and new adventures!!!

by Kelli Pope



The last couple weeks have been a blur, with putting pieces in a new shop, and preparing for not one, but TWO private parties. It's been jewelry, jewelry, jewelry around the Pope household. And then, in September, all of the shows start, and it will be time to dust off the tent, and start stressing over booth set up again.



Here are a couple of my favorite pieces from the last couple weeks.











Hammered, antiqued copper and hammered sterling silver









Hammered, antiqued copper with patinated components from me and MissFickleMedia



The highlight of today however, was receiving this book in the mail. While I have no idea when I'll have time to start enameling, I can't wait to do so. And can't imagine anyone better at showing me how! (.....maybe it will be my New Year project........)





















And last, but not least, I FINALLY bought a kiln!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ain't she grand!!!!!!!!!! :0) I can't wait to put her to good use!!! Many, many, MANY thanks go out to my good friend Mary Ann for firing all my beads for me up to this point, and giving me SUCH wonderful advice.





What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.