Beads and more beads... oh happy day!!!

by Kelli Pope

Remember the 200 or so ceramic beads I made a month or so ago? I received them back in the mail today, after their bisque firing. I was SO excited to see that box when I got home from work!!! I just could wait to open it!! I love starting a piece of jewelry, and seeing the finished product, but there is just nothing quite as exciting to me as making my own ceramic beads and pendants.


You get to start out with a hunk of muddy clay, and turn it into whatever your heart desires!!



Ok... so, they're not bright and colorful and beautiful just yet, but I just LOVE them!! It's all in the creating, folks!!


AND, when I finish glazing, and firing these little pretties, they will transform into something else entirely!!! (Guess I know what I'm doing all day tomorrow!!)



What's on your creative to-do list for this weekend?








....................now THIS makes me HAPPY!!! :)

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.