Art Spark Designer of the Week

I am absolutely thrilled by all of the entries we've had for "HAPPY"!!!!!


This week it was an especially tough decision. There are SO many wonderful entries, and they ALL made me happy.




However, I can only pick one, so it has to be...........................................








AUTUMN JOY




by peachtreeks

Autumn Joy

Here is what the artist had to say about her piece:


"While so many things make me happy (family, friends, church, art, beading and more), today I'm thinking about my favorite season: Autumn. After over a month of triple digit temperatures, the thought of Autumn with its cool morning temperatures, warm days, and vivid colors makes me so happy.

This necklace is made with lampwork beads from Lyndas Bead Dreams on ETSY, a ceramic leaf focal from Marlas Mud on ETSY, and my very first handmade chain from Stephanie Lee's Homesteader's Metalsmithing e-course."


Thanks Alice for this great entry!! Please post a comment listing where your fans can find you; blog, website or ETSY.




Keep the great entries coming folks!! Show us what makes you happy!!!!!!

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.